Bobba Tea Packet
1. In a small pot, bring 3 cups of water to boil.
2. Add boba tea packet, and stir until boba floats. Cover with lid and let cook for 20-25 minutes on medium-low heat.
3. Turn off heat and let sit covered for 20 minutes.
4. Drain and rinse boba with warm water.
5. Add Boba to your cup of Tea Drops and enjoy!
Pro Tip: If you like a firmer boba reduce time by 1-2 minutes, and if you'd like a softer boba boil an additional 1-2 minutes.
Tapioca starch, acelytated starch, tapioca specification starch, caramel, water, gum (CMC), dehydroacetic acid (DHA), sodium hydrogen diacetate (SDA)